Saturday 13 December 2008

Designer/maker blogs

This whole blogging business actually kept me awake last night. I've been right in the flow, blogging here and for Radiance, reading artist blogs and design blogs and seeing the potential of the whole thing, linking people together and discovering amazing things. Last night it was in my dreams and I'd wake up thinking about it uanble to sleep! Doh!

There are so many beautiful design blogs out there and I find that most of them that I have found easily are based in the U.S. I was wondering if there were equivalents in the U.K and if I could read other designer maker blogs from this country. Well I just Googled 'designer/maker blogs' and ran straight into Indie Quarter based in Manchester! Oh so local to me and what a brilliant site. They do a slot called 'A Day in the Life of' where designers and makers write about their daily goings on. It's lovely. I'm going to have a good root around there now after I have started compiling my list of interesting blogs....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...