Tuesday 17 March 2009

Getting Ready......

I am currently very busy getting ready for The British Craft Trade Fair which will take place in Harrogate on the 5th, 6th and 7th of April. I can't believe it will be the seventh time I have done this show. It's been great for me and has always given me the majority of my trade outlets each year. It's a lovely friendly show and really good fun to do....once you're there and set up. Im always amazed how much preperation it takes though...you'd think it would get easier with each year....but no it doesn't really! I am perhaps a little less daunted than I used to be though!

This Sunday, on Mothers Day I will be doing The Stalls, a one day craft show in Saltaire so if you're in the area do come along. I haven't been to Saltaire for ages. It's the perfect interesting arty day out and is particularly nice on a fresh Spring day (fingers crossed eh!). I'll be bringing my lamps and my new tealight covers aswell as a selection of small items from Radiance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to see there!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...