Wednesday 18 November 2009

Feeling Better


I'm feeling much better today after my busyness rant yesterday. I got an early start and have had a very productive morning so far. I've been many lamps ready to send to a Christmas Open House in Brighton which I take part in each year. (It's 15 Chanctonbury Road, Hove if anyone can make it).

Calder High was closed today due to flood risk (although now it's not even raining) so Ffion is sitting in the workshop keeping me company and making felt orchids for Christmas presents. She bought a tutorial from Alison Boxwell at www.nestings.etsy.com who makes beautiful things, like the one shown in the picture. You can buy them from her ready made or buy her tutorial and have a go yourself. We've bought all the bits and we'll see how it goes....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...