Friday 25 February 2011

Whistle Stop Studio Tour of London & Brighton!


I have just returned from the most inspiring research trip to London and Brighton. Altogether I took 21 trains (including tubes), 4 taxi's, 1 car ride and lots of shoe leather and it has filled me with so much inspiration. I went to interview some amazing designer/makers for the book and spent a lot of hours in workshops and studios learning about peoples work and hearing their fascinating stories. Of course I want to tell you everything and show you all my pictures and publish all the interviews right here right now but that would be giving it all away wouldn't it. Eventually it will all be in the book!

2 comments:

LOULA BELLE AT HOME said...

Sounds like exciting stuff x

Unknown said...

sounds like a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...