Sunday 17 April 2011

Fairy lights in the Appeltaart house!



There are some very special moments in this designer/maker life that just make making things so worthwhile. Yesterday when Guusje sent me pictures of the fairy lights that I sent her in her beautiful house I had one of those moments! Her gorgeous light and airy house in Holland is adorned in colourful fairy lights and garlands that I have often admired on her blog (Guusje's Appeltaart) and now I am very happy that my fairy lights are part of the collection!

Quote Guusje (she is so poetic) 'At night time we look at our fairy light collection and are over the moon with all those stars around us'.

There are more of her pictures of course on her blog, but also on my 'Hannah Nunn Lamps at Home ' blog where I am collecting pictures of my lights in peoples homes. If you have any do send them over! I'd love to see. x

2 comments:

Guusje said...

♥!

isa said...

the lights are beautiful and the house of Guusje looks so great ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...