Tuesday 6 November 2012

Tree of Life Candle Covers


I usually do my designs to scale. I don't set out to do this particularly but it turns out this way and I like it. Birds, flowers and butterflies are usually about life sized.  This tree totally is obviously not but it's cute so it can stay!


How sweet it looks with Kirtsy Elsons houses. I won these at the Hebden Spirit auction and they now live happily on my mantelpiece. Kirsty has a remarkable skill for turning old bits of battered wood and rusty screws into things of beauty. Have a look at her work here.


I've just added my Tree candle to my website. You can see it here.

1 comment:

Jess said...

It's lovely, so delicate and pretty. That's an interesting thing, to make images life sized, I've rarely ever done that myself. :)
Jess x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...