Monday 30 September 2013

The independent Interiors Show


photo by Tim Simpson Photography
I had a lovely Saturday exhibiting at this brand new show in Manchester at 2022 in the Northern Quarter.

photo by Tim Simpson Photography
I took my wallpaper and lamps. (I didn't get any pictures of the wallpaper. Silly me)


I got some of my friend Claire Murrays though, which looked really lovely. 


We both gave out a lot of wallpaper samples.


It was nice to see some old exhibition friends like the amazing Helaina Sharpley with her exquisite wirework.


...and to make some new ones. Like Rebecca from May Wild Ceramics. I have seen her birds in the press loads but never in real life.

photo by Tim Simpson Photography
It was nice to meet Lomas and Lomas, a husband and wife team who were really lovely too with their lampshades and wallpaper.


 Helen from Memo was cute with her lovely illustrations.


It was an unusual basement venue with tiled window recesses which became the perfect stage for everyone's work. These are the guys from Northern Letters and their stand looked great.


Scandinords lighting looked amazing.

photo by Tim Simpson Photography

and this lovely lady Heather from Eclectic Chair creates amazing reupholstered chairs.

There were lots more lovely things and people too and the show got a good turn out.

photo by Tim Simpson Photography
The show was organised by this cute pair. Victoria Watson and Rachael Adams. They did a great job and are planning to do more so look out for them in the future. This is their facebook page so you can keep an eye out for future events.

Next up for me is Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair on the 11th October. 
Hope to see you there. x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...